We’re looking for an Account Director to join the team. This might be the perfect role for you if you’re a natural-born leader, capable of working with clients and agency teams to deliver best in class creative work. You should be able to lead the team, the process and the work on a day-to-day basis.
- Lead the day-to-day business while maintaining and enhancing client relationships
- Develop a vast understanding of client’s business and the category in which they compete, serve as a trusted advisor to clients
- Collaborate with clients to set marketing objectives and vision for the business
- Work with the Strategy team to develop and sell-in strategy
- Lead agency partners and external teams to drive IMC planning, ensuring agency strategic and creative agenda is maintained, and that outputs are laddering up to larger objectives
- Oversee creative concepting and execution to ensure creative ladders up to the agreed upon objectives and strategy, candidate should have a strong POV on how the creative work comes to life
- Manage and develop direct reports, optimize team structure for maximum efficiency
- Work with GAD to manage account profitability and identify opportunities to organically grow business
- Responsible for agency delivery at highest quality across all projects
- 8+ years of Account Management experience at a creatively-driven agency
- Self starter, ability to work with a high level of independence
- Proven ability to manage and inspire internal and client teams
- Ability to make decisions that will benefit both the agency and client
- Strategic thinker, experience interpreting research
- 360° campaign development and production experience (TV, radio, OOH, digital, etc.) including management of partner agencies
- Track record of driving results for big brands
- Experience managing direct reports
Interested? Apply Here
We're on the hunt for a Director of Media Engagement with 10-12 years experience at creatively-driven agencies to lead the agency in helping brands find memorable ways to show up in the world and connect with people.
Our clients need help bridging the gap between their messaging and media. This is a rare opportunity for a senior talent to take the reins of our newly established Media Engagement capability. This position will report to Zambezi’s CEO, as this is a discipline and offering that will be a growth catalyst for the company.
We do our best work as a partner to brands who see their business and marketing problems as an opportunity to defy what is expected from them, or what most believe can be achieved.
We are looking for an exceptional senior talent who thrives most when they get to:
- Be an impassioned self-starter with the ability to rally and motivate varied groups of people with different perspective and needs
- Lead and inspire cross-discipline teams on the implementation of media engagement and channel thinking
- Work closely with creative, strategy and technology capabilities to create break-through creative work
- Adapt their perspective and customize offerings to address unique challenges of each brief and task
- Challenge the way things are typically done in this industry, in a client’s category and throughout the strategic process
- Apply their working knowledge and understanding of all digital channels, while being able to consult on disciplines like PR, Experiential, etc.
- Immerse themselves into culture and draw knowledge from unusual places to uncover fresh and unique insights
- Extrapolate data through media tools to create narratives with key insights (MRI, Social Listening, comScore, Industry Desktop research, etc.)
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to proactively solve media challenges
- Communicate a strategic POV with finesse and flair
- Command a room during a presentation
- Build and maintain successful relationships with partner agencies and vendors
- Stay ahead of industry and culture trends and continuously seek out learning opportunities